Dr. Pallavi Gowda
President / Founder / CEO
Dr. Pallavi Gowda is a medical doctor with a passion for community health and wellness. She is the founder and CEO of RotaCare Maryland Inc but also manages her own private practice as well as
engages in Community Service. RotaCare Maryland Inc. is non-profit 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation. She comes with a wealth of experience and her altruism is motivated by the individuals she helps.
She says, “these are exciting times ahead as our potential for growth and expansion to help more of our community is immense. We believe in helping humanity one person at a time and directly addressing the social determinants of health. I am also thrilled to introduce Oxygen Healthcare to the world as it combines electronic health record with telehealth and incorporates digital health."
She praises her board members who share the mission and vision and bring unique skillsets to make this a successful mission. Dr. Gowda is especially proud to be able to combine passion for medicine, humanitarian aid, collaborate with local community and hospital leaders and foster her Rotary connections. In her free time, she values human connections with friends and family. She enjoys long distance running, playing tennis and teaching Zumba.
Medical Doctor, Internal Medicine, Primary care Healthcare Executive- Degree in Master of Health Administration
Founder and CEO of Premier Health LLC, Concierge Practice
Founder/ Chair of the Board for RotaCare Maryland Inc.
Rotary Club of Potomac, President-Elect
International Rotary Fellowship of Healthcare Professionals- District 7620 Chair
Medical Advisory Board, called Oxygen Healthcare
Asian American Health Initiative, Montgomery County DHHS- Steering Committee
Maryland Reserve Corps, Active Member
• Washingtonian Top Doctor 2018- 2021
• Bethesda Top Doctor 2021
• “Potomac Lifestyle” Readers’ Choice Winner 2021
• Leading Physicians of the World by the International Association of Healthcare
• Recognition from AmeriCorps & the Office of the President of the United States -
President’s Lifetime Achievement Award for their lifelong commitment to building a
strong nation through volunteer service. Signed by President Joseph R Biden Jr.
• Governor Larry Hogan Service Award 2021
• Certification of Recognition, Comptroller of Maryland 2020
• National Defense Service Medal
• Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
• Army Superior Unit Award
• Warrior Women Project- National Best Seller
• 2 nd Runner Up for Ms. India- DC
• Certified Zumba instructor
• Marathon runner